San Diego Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Experienced San Diego Bicycle Accident Attorney – Hiring An Aggressive Bike Crash Law Firm Can Help You Get The Highest Compensation
Most San Diego bicycle accident lawyer will agree that the city is well suited for those who are bicycle lovers. The city has nice weathers and a lot of thing to see, so people like to bike around to work, pleasure, and errands etc. Obviously if there are more bicycles on the side work or paths then there will be more instances of accidents involving pedestrians and cyclists. So if you have been involved in a bike accident that is not your fault then it recommended that you contact San Diego bicycle accident attorney asap.
Common Causes Bicycle Accidents
The distinctive aspect of bicycle accident cases, include Roadway designs, California vehicle laws, bike designs etc. In most bicycle accidents, a negligent or daydreaming automobile driver is at the mistake. Few common types of collision include:
- A driver suddenly has frontage with a bicyclist
- A driver fails to give way at a junction
- Failing to stop at signal or red light
- A driver’s carelessness while driving past a bicyclist
- A driver driving after consuming drugs or alcohol.
It is well said that cyclists and motorists share a common road. Now it’s up to them to treat each other with respect and care or vice-versa. A bicyclists riding on a sidewalk or crosswalk has the same rights and duties as that of a pedestrian. A cyclist cycling after sunset should be equipped with a light on the front which exhibit a white light. If a rider or person along for the ride is under 16 years, he must put on a bicycle helmet which is properly fastened, fitted and is as per the safety standards.
How To Avoid Bike Accident at Crossings
Intersections are more prone to accidents because of many reasons. A few are: The cars misjudge the speed of cyclists and in many cases the cars don’t expect bikes to be on the road which often lead to mishap or collision between the two.
To be on a safer side, the cyclist should exercise the following precautions:
- They should wear bright colored clothes and their bicycle should be equipped with front and rear lamps
- One should be watchful while driving, which is one of the legal compliance also.
What to Do After a Bicycle Accident In San Diego County
- One should wait for the police to arrive if it is a minor one
- Put in your best efforts to get your side of the story into the investigation report
- If possible, try to get the driver information like his/her address, his contact number, driving license number and other vehicle details
- Try to seek for medical treatment as soon as possible and get them documented
- Always take photographs of the site of the accident and your injuries
- And always seek advice from an experienced San Diego bicycle accident attorney
Get Connected With Some Of The Best San Diego Bike Accident Lawyers
No one wakes up and wants to be involved in a crash injury. However, if you or a loved one was involved in a bike accident that you or they were not at-fault please call now to see what your options are in get compensated. A Bicycle accident attorneys in San Diego area will generally have better resources than yourself to get you higher financial compensation. Do not fight the insurance companies.