San Diego Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Experienced San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney – Should You Hire A Motorcycle Crash Law Firm For Your Case?
Having An aggressive and experienced San Diego motorcycle accident lawyer on your side really is your best choice in fighting insurance company welcomes you to our law firm. Motorcycles are cool, but they are not always that safe for both the rider and other motorists or pedestrians. Living on the edge and intriguing risk makes a motorbike ride pleasing. This variant of vehicle doesn’t have any exterior frame which can protect against crashes. One of the disadvantages is that bikes don’t have seat belts which in turn increases the risk of being thrown off from the bike. Finally, motorcycles are simply not that much stable as cars. Regardless, if you were involved in a bike crash that was not your fault and you sustained minor or serious injuries then consult a San Diego motorcycle accident attorney.
Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents in San Diego County
The statistics of California conclude that the motorbike accidents account for unreasonably high figure of tragic traffic mishap which eventually results in brain injuries, paralysis, bone injury or sometimes death also. Few reasons which lead to motorbike accidents are:
- Lane designs and its layout as it is related to motorcyclists
- Vehicle designing and manufacturing issues
- Lane splitting
- A driver is negligent and driving in front of the motorcyclist
- A driver coming out of a junction or drive in the way of an approaching motorcycle
- A driver fails to follow mentioned traffic guidelines
- A driver is momentarily impaired due to the consumption of drugs or alcohol
Motorcycle Safety Foundation Recommendations On How To Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
As a precaution, the Motorcycle Safety Foundation recommends that rider should adopt the “SEE” System for navigating traffic securely. The “SEE” system reminds the bikers to:
- Search around, for possible hazard
- Evaluate probable hazards, like merging traffic
- Execute the appropriate action in order to avoid the risk
Feasible causes of a San Diego Motor Vehicle Accident includes unfavorable weather conditions; not attentive at a turn signal or at Lane splitting, i.e. where a biker drives amid two lane; to ignore traffic conditions/ signs; Overruling speed limitations; drive under the sway of drugs.
When Involved In Bike Accidents Get Help
Motorcycle accident result in injury, wide-ranging health check up bills, and treatment. Which in turn leads to lost salary, pain and distress, emotional mayhem. Victims are entitled to receive compensation for the negligence of another party. The right injury experts can help get compensated.
DO’s Before Getting On a Motorcycle To Avoid Minor & Serious Crashes/Wrecks
- Go through a safety course
- Protect yourself and your feet. Avoid wearing open-toed shoes like flip flops etc
- To be on safer side, it’s required that you always drive as per your skills. As riding is all about skills
- Avoid being distracted by surroundings. Try to stay hyper aware of your surroundings
- Wear a helmet, as it protects your head. And head injuries are more likely cause of death